Monday, May 5, 2014

What's your prom dress story?

  • We received this beautiful note from a past Dresstravaganza
    recipient!  We thought you would enjoy.  We are all on a journey and all have dynamic events happening in our lives.  We are so thankful we were able to help you and make your dreams come true!
    • In 2011 (my senior year) my parents went through a horrible divorce leaving my mom and I homeless. Months before my graduation I moved to a new school. Needless to say my senior year was devastating and I had no desire to even think about trying to afford prom or trying to find a date among hundreds of people I didn't know. But my childhood friend asked me to prom  leaving me with the stress and desire to find a gorgeous dress and too look amazing (because who doesn't want to impress their prom date?) So my darling loving mom found 
      • Dresstravaganza And took me to find a dress the next day. After trying on several gorgeous dresses and being treated like a princess, I found the most beautiful gold and maroon ball gown. I felt excited for prom for the first time.  now 3 years after my prom date and I are getting married. All the girls at dresstravaganza made my dream come true. Thank you girls so much. You have touched many hearts.

  • To learn more about Dresstravaganza and ways you can get involved in making dreams come true or if you are a local teen in need, check us out on facebook: Dresstravaganza.  


2 comments:

  1. We are all on a journey and all have dynamic events happening in our lives. We are so thankful we were able to help you and make your dreams come true!lace bridal gowns

    ReplyDelete